2-Bedroom Cabin – Alabama, Aspens, Willows , Cebolla- 4 Night Minimum
Sleeps 4 – $190 per night
2-Bedroom Cabin with Loft – Loft, Rambouillet- 5 Night Minimum
Sleeps 6 – $210 per night
4-Bedroom Cabin – La Garita- 6 Night Minimum
Sleeps 12 – $335 per night
Alabama, Aspens, Cebolla, and Willows will have a $50 cleaning fee per stay.
Loft and Rambouillet will have a $60 cleaning fee per stay.
La Garita will have a $70 cleaning fee per stay.
A 9.9% hotel tax will be added to nightly rate
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cabin and nights requested. A return email will be sent with deposit instructions and an attachment with Oleo Policies for 2021. Confirmation that Oleo Policies are agreed upon and deposit must be received in 10 business days to confirm reservation. Deposit refundable only on 30 days notice prior to arrival. If we can re-rent, a refund will be made. Check-in: 3:00 pm, Checkout: 10:00 am.
Full payment is due 30 days prior to reservation date. Mail check to Oleo Limited, 3005 Sherwood Ln, Colleyville, TX 76034 . Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departure dates. We accept cash, personal checks, and travelers checks.
For Reservations & Information
Craig Vriesenga, 214 929 2508
Oleo Limited reserves the right to cancel any reservation with a 30 day written
or emailed notification. Any monies prepaid towards the said reservation will be
refunded promptly by Oleo Limited in the form of a mailed check to the address on
record. Oleo Limited we be responsible only for prepaid deposits or advance payments
made toward the said reservation.
NO SMOKING IN CABINS
All cabins are now available as dog friendly. The guidelines and rules are as follows:
- $50 per dog, per stay fee, with a $100 damage deposit per dog, at time of check-in. Deposit check will be destroyed after cabin is cleaned, if no damage occurs.
- Limit of 2 dogs per cabin. NO EXCESSIVE BARKING DOGS. No large dogs please.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times. When your dog is around others, it is expected to be on a leash. If management asks you to have your dog on a leash, it is expected for you to do so promptly. We have extra leashes on site at the managers cabin.
- In public areas and around cabins, dispose of dog deposits
- No loud or uncontrollable dogs
- Keep dogs off of furniture and beds
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the cabin for a prolonged period of time. Portable pet kennels are available upon request. It is the renters responsibility to clean these before departing
- Renter to clean cabin of all dog hair before leaving.
- When registering at check-in the pet owner agrees to abide by the Oleo Ranch Pet Policy. You are responsible for any damage or injury caused by your pet and must absolve Oleo Ranch of any liability resulting from your pets action.
RV’s, Trailers, ATV’s
- RV’s or trailers are not allowed at cabins for any reason. They must be parked at barn and not used as sleeping quarters for guests.
- Horse trailers are welcomed to be parked in pasture by barn.
- ATV’s are welcomed, but are not for riding around ranch. They can be trailered and parked at barn or in pasture. Many ATV trails are in the area and provide spectacular scenic rides.
Oleo is a very special place and has been enjoyed for many years by a lot of very special people. We hope this effort will again allow those that enjoy the mountains surrounding Oleo to again look forward to enjoying their summer getaway at Oleo.